EMX is revolutionizing the financial ecosystem. The global derivatives market is a $1,200 trillion industry, in dire need of disruption and innovation. At EMX, we believe everyone should be able to trade the global derivatives markets, without the barriers of geography, technology and privilege. Our mission is to create a financial system that is open, fair and accessible to everyone in the world. We want to give anyone, anywhere the ability to trade anything, and the advent of cryptocurrency makes this possible.
Founded in 2017, EMX is an early-stage fintech startup backed by top investors around the world, including #Hashed and Bain Capital Ventures. The team is comprised of veterans from CME Group, Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, BitMEX, Intercontinental Exchange, and Akuna Capital. But we're only getting started--and we need the best people.
As EMX is an Exchange in launch mode, this job is a hybrid of two specific roles: Customer Success and Community Manager. As such, the candidate will be expected to perform the following
- Develop and nurture relationships with traders on the EMX platform using Zendesk;
- Liaise with potential users throughout the onboarding process
- Educate traders on Reddit to use EMX to reduce our incoming support enquiries
- Assist traders in solving issues with the API
- Monitor the EMX Telegram, Twitter, Reddit and other channels as required
- Work closely with various internal departments where necessary to learn new and existing workflows
- Assist in updating and improving FAQ and other documents
As a member of the team reporting to the VP of Growth, you will be responsible for customer enquiries within the Asia region as well as developing a close relationship with retail traders. This role will include staying abreast of market trends, running ticket analysis and escalating potential risks to the management team. You will be directly involved in EMX’s customer support effort and be responsible for mitigating operational risk.
- Oversee day-to-day Customer Support operations of EMX’s Asia region
- Responsible for achieving individual and team support targets
- Willing to learn the EMX trading platform in full detail and deliver trading demonstrations
- Network and educate trading groups, crypto enthusiasts, and ICO communities to consider EMX as a preferred platform of choice
- Integrate into the local crypto and finance communities to raise the profile of EMX
- Potentially represent EMX at conferences
- Implement community engagement activities across media channels (YouTube, Telegram, Reddit, Twitter, newsletter, website)
- Attend periodic global Customer Support meetings
- Business proficient Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Thai/Vietnamese/Malaysian/Indonesian/Russian/Arabic language and writing skills with strong verbal and written English ability.
- Active crypto trading knowledge; with some futures trading experience preferred
- 1+ years experience in a customer facing role within the financial services ecosystem
- Experience using Zendesk, Freshdesk, Hubspot, SFC or other similar CRM systems
- Understanding of at least one or more; futures markets, financial exchanges, exchange technology, and cryptocurrencies
- Firm grasp of the incumbent exchanges, their value propositions, and how they operate
- Outgoing and charismatic personality
Please send your resume/CV and covering letter to email@example.com